The Van Life Series Featuring Skooliana | Oregon USA
EP 4: The Van Life Series Featuring Skooliana
“I lost my housing overnight suddenly and was getting denied for new places. I finally gave up trying to rent somewhere and thought if I am finally going to do it this will be the time”
Meet Isaac & Julie.
After being stuck with no housing options Isaac took all his money out of savings bought a van and built it out in two weekends.
While on the road he met Julie in a hot springs, she literally jumped in his tub and the love story blossomed.
These two don't just live in a van they live in a BUS, whaaaat. As well as travelling around and adventuring, Isaac who is a musician recorded an entire record on the bus for the van life community.
In the podcast:
- Julie & Isaac's story and why they decided on Van Life/Bus Life
- How long do renovations take and the cost
- Isaac records a record on the bus called Skooliana Sessions EP
- How to make an income on the road
- Are you happier now then when you were working a 9 to 5
- What is the hardest thing about this lifestyle
- Advice to anyone thinking about converting to van life/bus life/ living on the road
Check out Isaac & Julie's adventures: @skooliana
Editorial: If you would like to share this story please ensure you tag in @skooliana + @AugieSundays.