The Van Life Series Featuring Karstan & Max - Australia
Meet Karstan, Max and their 11 month old baby girl Zuri
You may recognise this couple as Karstan and Max were previously on the TV show The Block.
They have a zest for life and are an adventure seeking family currently travelling in a kombi in outback Queensland, Australia.
They bought their first Kombi in 2009, did a lap around Australia and were absolutely hooked.
True to their word that becoming parents wouldn't change a thing, they are still on the road living their best lives.
They are total sweet-hearts, fam goals and I know you will fall in love with their story.
In the podcast:
- Karstan & Maxine's story
- How old is your bub/ when did you first start taking her on trips and what is it like travelling with a baby?
- What essential baby items do you suggest people get if they are thinking about travelling with a baby?
- Where do you camp? Do you used paid or free sites?
- Where is the best place you have travelled to in the van so far?
- What is it like travelling with a dog? Any tips for people thinking about travelling with an animal?
- Hardest thing about van life?
- Best person you have met on the road?
- Do you think you are now living a happier life when living more simply? Why?
- What is your advice to anyone thinking about converting to van life or thinking about this kind of lifestyle?
"We have less stuff, less things to worry about, more time to focus on what really matters, more time with our little one, plus get to experience getting out and just seeing our beautiful bloody country. Australia is amazing and we can't stress enough just how important it is to get outside and see your own country"
Check out Karstan, Maxine & Zuri's adventures here: @karstanandmaxine
Editorial: If you would like to share this story please ensure you tag in @karstanandmaxine + @AugieSundays.