The Van Life Series Featuring It's Life Let's Live | Australia
"If you are thinking about it... just bite the bullet and do it!
Don’t listen to others people’s feedback, everyone in life is on their own journey.
Do I want to look back and think when I was only 26 I could have done a sweet adventure around the country but instead.. we bought a house. It is knowing what is going to make you the happiest and for us it was having this adventure and experience. For you it might be different"
Jack & Tracey and absolute legends!! You will feel the positive energy and vibe that radiates off these two when you listen to this episode.
A chance meeting overseas, a long distance relationship and the cutest love story...seriously it's what those romantic comedies are based off.
Jack was working as a full-time radio announcer in a job that he loved when he like many others was made redundant due to COVID.
Making the most of the situation they decided this was the time to do something a little wild ... such as buy a yellow banana looking bus (their words not mine, I love the banana bus) and travel Australia.
In the podcast:
- Jack & Tracey's story
- How much planning did you put into deciding to travel in a van/bus… what made you want to do this?
- What was it like being made redundant?
- Biggest thing you have learnt so far on the road?
- Hardest thing about van life so far?
- What is it like spending so much time together in such a small space?
- Where have you travelled so far and your fav spot you have been to? Where to next?
- How much did you spend on your van/bus?
- How are you going to make an income on the road or did you save and will travel until it runs out?
- Who is the best person you have met on the road so far?
- What is your advice to anyone thinking about converting to van life?
- Check out Jack & Tracey's adventures here: @itslifeletslive
Editorial: If you would like to share this story please ensure you tag in @itslifeletslive + @AugieSundays.