The Van Life Series Featuring Irietoaurora + Diversify Vanlife | USA
"I am definitely happier living this lifestyle, van life has given us the space and energy to live more intentionally, we've gained the tools and ability to focus on what matters most to us"
Meet Noami & Dustin from Irietoaurora & Diversify.Vanlife
These two are doing some incredible things for the Van Life community and share brilliant content.
Dustin and Noami are digital nomads, eco warriors and have been travelling on the road for nearly 5 years with their dog.
They were working a 9 to 5 in New Orleans and decided it was time to take off an explore the national parks. They gave themselves 6 months and here they are 5 years later.
Noami created Diversify Vanlife in 2019 in response to the lack of representation of black, indigenous, asian, latin, or other people of colours within the nomadic community as well as other marginalised individuals in the road travel community. It has grown into a supportive community and movement of BIPOC, LGBTQIA, disabled and previously unheard voices taking up space and shifting the narrative.
In the podcast:
- Noami & Dustin's Van Life story
- Are you are happier living this simpler life?
- How much did your van cost and what is your favourite addition to the van?
- What is it like living in each other’s pockets and spending 24/7 together?
- Tell us a little bit about the Diversify Van Life?
- What is the biggest thing you have learnt so far with your experience on the road?
"Sharing this unconventional lifestyle has strengthened out relationship more than I thought possible"
Check out Noami & Dustins Adventures: @irietoaurora + @diversify.vanlife
Editorial: If you would like to share this story please ensure you tag in @irietoaurora + @AugieSundays.