The Van Life Series Featuring Colourful Mapless_ | Germany | Australia
Anna & Jacqueline sold all their belongings, quit their jobs and had been planning their Australia trip for a year.... they landed in Sydney two hours before the COVID lockdown.
In the podcast:
- A bit about their story
- Why did you decide on Van Life? What made you want to switch to this simple way of living? Did anything push you to make the change? How long have you been doing this?
- Where have you been so far in the van and your fav place in Australia?
- What is it like travelling in a foreign country with a different language and different rules?
- Tell us about your van – how much did you buy it for/ how many renovations did you do and how long did it take?
- What is it like spending so much time in a small space together?
- Who is the best person you have met on the road so far?
- What is your favourite thing about van life?
- What were your jobs before you did this and what do you do to earn an income now?
- What advice would you give to someone thinking about giving this a go?
Editorial: If you would like to share this story please ensure you tag in @colourfulmapless + @AugieSundays.