The Van Life Series Featuring Ash Wanders | Australia
I came across Ash on Instagram and she has a really calming, positive and kind vibe. Ash is travelling solo across Australia and took a big jump into van life with $500 in her bank account, no job lined up and no real plan.
Ash is on a great adventure and we cannot wait for you to hear this episode!
In the podcast:
- Ash story
- How much planning did you put into deciding to travel in a van/ what made you want to do this?
- Are you travelling solo? If yes, is that hard?
- Biggest thing you have learnt so far on the road?
- Do you think you are happier living this lifestyle? Why?
- Where have you travelled so far and your fav spot you have been to?
- How much did you spend on your van?
- How do you make an income on the road/ what were you doing before van life?
- Who is the best person you have met on the road so far?
- What is your advice to anyone thinking about converting to van life?
Check out Ash's adventures here: @ashwanders
Editorial: If you would like to share this story please ensure you tag in @ashwanders + @AugieSundays.