The Van Life Series Elliot Jones The Van | FRANCE | AUS
"It really changed our vision of life, just imagine you are travelling in your house on wheels, you can choose your daily view everyday, you get to be close to nature, you wake up with the sun. Van life is about freedom... after you take a bite of it you cannot stop"
Mele & Max are from France and arrived in Australia two years ago to start their van life adventure. They self-built their van in the Bunnings carpark (until they got kicked out).... seriously, they were working on the van during the day then piling everything inside and sleeping in the Bunnings carpark at night. That is DEDICATION.
They are total gems and absolute sweet-hearts and we can't wait for you to hear their story.
In the podcast:
- A bit about their story
- Where is the best place you have travelled to in the van so far in Australia?
- Do you have a plan of where you are going?
- Best bit of Australian language you have picked up? Anything weird?
- What is it like living in such a small space and being together all the time?
- How much did you spend on the van and renovations?
- How are you making an income on the road?
- Best person you have met on the road so far? Why?
- What is your advice to anyone thinking about converting to van life or thinking about this kind of lifestyle?
Check out Mele & Max's Adventures here: @elliotjonesthevan
Editorial: If you would like to share this story please ensure you tag in @elliotjonesthevan + @AugieSundays.